Assorted Tuesday links
1. Old Paul Romer talk, which even presents the Nordhaus graph on the price of light, see for instance 5:45. Via Kari Kohn.
2. New criticism of charter cities, and Mark Lutter’s response.
3. Lambda School.
4. Larry Summers road trip. Or try this link.
5. How Ray Fair is modeling running, and aging (NYT).
6. Why is the William Nordhaus optimal carbon tax so modest? And A Fine Theorem on Romer and Nordhaus.
The post Assorted Tuesday links appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION.