Monday assorted links
1. Scott Sumner on meaning. Scott on inflation and the liquidity trap.
2. How to review a book.
3. This man can pronounce every word in the dictionary. Note the state fish of Hawaii.
4. “But of the 90 competing players, there will be no women among them, something that doesn’t surprise female gamers.”
5. How one top golfer learns.
6. “Exploiting plausibly exogenous variation in U.S. suffrage laws, we show that children from economically disadvantaged backgrounds who were exposed to women’s political empowerment during childhood experienced large increases in educational attainment, especially blacks and Southern whites.” Link here.
The post Monday assorted links appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION.
Powered by Forex Trading News